Online Resource Centre
The book's online resources include a wealth of free-to-access materials, which are complemented by Dashboard, our online assessment and homework platform. The online resources are fully downloadable into a university's local VLE.
The online student resources include:
- Interactive Multiple Choice Questions for revising key topics;
- Numerical exercises for practising the calculation of accounting information from given sets of data;
- 'Go back over this again' features containing a mix of further examples, written exercises, true or false questions, and annotated accounting information to help consolidate learning and revise or revisit concepts;
- 'Show me how to do it' videos that provide practical demonstrations of dealing with more complex accounting tasks;
- Web links for primary source material and articles through which readers can learn more about the companies and organizations discussed in the book.
Dashboard, our online learning and assessment tool, features:
- Quizzes. A test bank of over 500 ready-to-use questions, tailored specifically to the book's content, giving lecturers the flexibility they need to manage, set and develop quizzes tailored to their course;
- Gradebook. Automatically grades student responses to quizzes, while its visual heat maps provide at-a-glance information about student achievement and engagement;
- Course content. Additional material to support teaching, including a large double-entry case study, PowerPoint slides, and more examples and solutions;
- Communication. Lecturers can share course news, spark a class discussion, or email students with course information, all through the communication tab.