A lot can change in a subject between editions. The authors have extensively reviewed the first edition and its accompanying resources, and as a result numerous additions have been made to the second edition, a selection of which you can view below.
- The real-life cases have been enriched with more European and international examples including Telefónica, IKEA, Deutsche Bank, Hitachi, and Twitter
- Seminar/group activities and a lecturer guide have been developed to help lecturers make full use of the book and ORC material
- Additional material on decision-making, neo-Fordism, and Lean Management
- Extensive new cases covering aspects of ICT such as emoji, hacking, electronic
, and issues surrounding copyright protection
- New exclusive interviews with business leaders, including the team behind the Ice Bucket Challenge
- Updated UK public sector cases in bureaucracy and change management
- And more!