A lot can change in a subject between editions, particularly in a subject as fast-moving as marketing. The authors have extensively reviewed the book and its accompanying resources, and as a result numerous additions have been made to the fourth edition, a selection of which you can view below.
- New Case Insights and accompanying video interviews feature companies such as Aston Martin, Spotify, and the City of London Police.
- New Market Insights incorporate a broader range of more international, digital, and ethics-focused examples.
- Expanded Market Insight features now include a new section examining the marketing practice being discussed through the lens of the marketing theories presented in the chapter to give students a deeper, more holistic understanding.
- Discussion of services marketing has been consolidated into a single chapter to align with lecturers' needs, and the chapter on digital and social media now appears in Part 3: Managing Marketing Programmes, to reflect its now integral status in the marketing mix.
- Critical perspectives are now integrated throughout the book, rather than separated into one chapter.
- Glossaries now appear at the end of chapters for quicker reference.
- A brand new online learning and assessment tool, Dashboard, makes this a complete solution for teaching and learning marketing. The Dashboard course offers test bank of over 700 ready-to-use questions, tailored specifically to this text, which can be automatically graded to cut down time spent on marking.
Marketing | Fourth Edition | Paul Baines, Chris Fill and Sara Rosengren | December 2016 | 768 pages | Paperback | ISBN: 9780198748533