About the book
Paul Baines, Chris Fill and Sara Rosengren
December 2016 | 768 pages | Paperback
The theories. The relevance. The reality. The complete package of book and online resources to explain and illustrate how marketing really works.
- The connection between marketing theory and practice is made explicit throughout, with integrated examples and market insights, featuring companies such as Porsche, Facebook, and L'Oreal.
- Chapter opening case insights, enhanced by online video interviews with marketing specialists from the companies features, pose real-life marketing dilemmas and show students first-hand how marketing practitioners approach real-world problems.
- Marketing practice is presented in a global context, including discussions of advertising in the Middle East, Soberana marketing in Panama, and LEGO's expansion into emerging markets.
- Presents students with the latest advances in technology and social media, and the innovative ways these tools can be used in marketing.
- Regular links to seminal papers help students to take their learning further and introduce them to classic and contemporary influential contributions.
- Review and discussion questions at the end of every chapter consolidate learning, and encourage readers to adopt a critical perspective on the concepts discussed.
- Accompanied by the most extensive online support package available, including tips and information on skills, as well as a variety of internet activities and multiple-choice questions for students, and test bank of multiple choice and assessment questions for lecturers.
Marketing | Fourth Edition | Paul Baines, Chris Fill and Sara Rosengren | December 2016 | 768 pages | Paperback | ISBN: 9780198748533